Deck Canvas Sneaker in White
- Brand Info
- Made in Japan, the Asahi Deck Low is a classic silhouette built using a combination of tough canvas and vulcanized rubber. Inspired by Naval issued deck shoes, Asahi references the original 1970's models for their sneaker molds. Built with a "wave" patterned outsole designed for traction on wet ship decks, the shoes are detailed with brass metal eyelet, a cushioned in-sole, cotton laces, and subtle branding at the heel.
- Modeled after 1970's Naval deck shoes
- "Wave" textured rubber out-sole
- Lightweight canvas upper
- Vulcanized construction
- Cotton laces
- Reinforcement at heel and toe
- Cushioned in-sole
- Made in Japan
- Sizes like typical converse-type shoe. Take a full size down from your regular shoe size.
US Size JP Size EU Size 7 25 39.5 8 26 41 9 27 42 10 28 43 11 29 44 12 30 45.5 Comparison SLP Size Shoes Like Pottery Same size Redwing Same size FEIT Low-Top Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
- Crafted in Kurume, Japan, footwear from Asahi takes inspiration from classic '70s and '80s sneaker silhouettes. Founded in 1892, Asahi produced sneakers for many mainstream American brands throughout the late 19th century allowing them the skills and expertise to reproduce vintage styles with accuracy. Drawing from minimalist design, the brand features minimal ornamentation highlighting the materials and construction used on the shoe.