Desert Sessions Ball Chain Bracelet in Sterling Silver
- Brand Info
- Good Art's Ball Chain is a refined take on the classic Americana accessory. Cast and finished entirely by hand, this chain has become a staple of Good Art's collection. This iteration features a standard socket clasp with a sand dunes "Desert Sessions" design, also made in house at their Los Angeles Foundry.
- Size A chain, 4.5mm width
- 9" length, can be cut shorter
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Made at the Good Art HLYWD Foundry in Los Angeles, CA
- To determine your size, measure your wrist with flexible measuring tape snugly around the lower portion of your wrist.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Driven by the ethos of "the joy of luxury is an experience to relish", Good Art HLYWD produces fine jewelry in classic American styles. Using only the highest quality materials and produced entirely in their Foundry in Los Angeles, Good Art sets a bar for aesthetic and beauty that few brands can ever hope to replicate. In founder Josh Warner's words: "Just as a work of art can uplift the spirit, so too can an everyday object bring joy well beyond its function".