Attachment / KKA
Double Face Wool Crewneck Sweater in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Double Face Wool Crewneck Sweater from ATTACHMENT is constructed from super smooth wool-blend fabric that is knit with a contrasting solid color weft. In typical Kazuyuki Kumagai style, the sweater is tailored for a nonchalant fit complete with a regular body, drop shoulder sleeves, and vents at the side. Detailed with non-stitch selvedge cuffs and hemline for a minimalist aesthetic.
- Regular fit
- Drop shoulder design
- Ribbed collar
- Selvedge hemline and cuffs
- Smooth wool mix knit fabric
- Small side vents
- 68% wool, 28% polyester, 3% nylon, 1% polyurethane
- Model AK03-241
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 20.5" 22.25" 26" 3 42" 20.75"
23" 26.75" 4 44" 21" 24.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.