Eagle Rising Jacket in 13oz Brick Red Selvedge Denim
- Brand Info
- The Eagle Rising jacket from Indigofera is made using a 13oz brick red selvedge denim woven by famed Nihon Menpu mills of Okayama, Japan. The jacket pulls inspiration from classic western attire through a pointed back yoke, contrasting indigo denim on the inside collar, and heavyweight brass snap buttons. Cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- 13oz brick red Japanese selvedge denim
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Custom branded brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail above chest pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 27.5" Medium 44" 18.5" 26.75" 29" Large 46" 19" 27" 29.5" X-Large 47" 19.5" 26.75" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.