"Chambray x Hakeme" Linen Button Down
- Brand Info
- This patchwork button up shirt from Eternal is made from a combination of two linen fabrics. The white fabric uses a traditional chambray weave, whereas the blue fabric uses a loose end-on-end weave called "hakeme." The shirt is extremely breathable and lightweight, making it the perfect option for summer or warmer climates.
- Classic, regular fit
- Made from lightweight and comfortable linen fabrics
- White fabric uses chambray weave
- Blue fabric uses "Hakeme", a loose end-on-end weave
- White buttons along placket and sleeves
- 100% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Shoulder Chest Sleeve Length Medium 16.5" 40.75" 24" 27.5" Large 17.5" 42" 25" 28.5" X-Large 18.5" 43" 25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 1997 Eternal has been producing denim and menswear garments in Kurashiki of Okayama Prefecture, Japan. The brand has garnered a cult following for their flagship selvedge denim, which has been soaked in the ocean, tied to a tree, and dried in the sun for an extremely unique texture unique to Eternal. The brand is owned by the Maeno Corporation, who has over 70 years of experience producing quality clothing focusing on vintage dying, washing, and sewing techniques.