"Cowichan" Cable Knit Cardigan in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- This super thick cable knit cardigan from Eternal is made from a combination of black and grey wool yarns, and was inspired by vintage Cowichan knitting. The cardigan is finished with anchor buttons, ribbed cuffs and hem, and has been lined on the interior and sleeves for extra comfort and warmth.
- Cable knit design inspired by Cowichan knitting
- Thick, heavy, chunky black and grey wool
- Large anchor-design buttons
- Two lined handwarmer pockets
- Cotton lined body for comfort
- Poly lined sleeves to make layering easy
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 100% wool outer
- 100% cotton lining
- Made in Nepal
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 16" 24" 24" Large 42" 16.5" 24.5" 25" X-Large 44" 17.5" 25" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 1997 Eternal has been producing denim and menswear garments in Kurashiki of Okayama Prefecture, Japan. The brand has garnered a cult following for their flagship selvedge denim, which has been soaked in the ocean, tied to a tree, and dried in the sun for an extremely unique texture unique to Eternal. The brand is owned by the Maeno Corporation, who has over 70 years of experience producing quality clothing focusing on vintage dying, washing, and sewing techniques.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.