Patchwork Coverall Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This patchwork coverall jacket from Eternal is made from three different 10oz denim fabrics, each of which has been dyed with a different type of indigo. With wear, the different dyes will age at the same rate, but look entirely different from one another. The jacket features a modern rounded collar, and is constructed with triple needle stitching, and large fisheye buttons.
- Three fabrics, all 10oz denim dyed with different indigos
- Jacket has gone through one wash after sewing, removing shrinkage and making it more comfortable to wear
- Rounded collar and asymmetric pocket design
- Triple needle construction throughout
- Slimming tabs on back
- Large fisheye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Shoulder Chest Sleeve Length Medium 17.25" 41.5" 25.5" 27" Large 18" 43" 26" 28" X-Large 18.75" 45" 26.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 1997 Eternal has been producing denim and menswear garments in Kurashiki of Okayama Prefecture, Japan. The brand has garnered a cult following for their flagship selvedge denim, which has been soaked in the ocean, tied to a tree, and dried in the sun for an extremely unique texture unique to Eternal. The brand is owned by the Maeno Corporation, who has over 70 years of experience producing quality clothing focusing on vintage dying, washing, and sewing techniques.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.