Resin Coated Car Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- This garment from Eternal uses a denim fabric that has been coated in a waxy resin to resemble a leather. The unique shirt-jacket features an aged look, and has been finished with intense aged metal buttons.
- Lightweight denim shirt jacket base
- Pigment and resin mix applied across jacket's surface
- Irregular and aged surface
- Custom branded aged metal buttons
- Two-button collar design
- Three-button adjustable cuff
- Two front hand pockets
- Slimming tabs in back
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 16.5" 23.5" 27" Large 41" 17.5" 24.25" 28." X-Large 43" 18.5" 24.75" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 1997 Eternal has been producing denim and menswear garments in Kurashiki of Okayama Prefecture, Japan. The brand has garnered a cult following for their flagship selvedge denim, which has been soaked in the ocean, tied to a tree, and dried in the sun for an extremely unique texture unique to Eternal. The brand is owned by the Maeno Corporation, who has over 70 years of experience producing quality clothing focusing on vintage dying, washing, and sewing techniques.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.