Unstructured Denim/Leather Engineer Cap
- Brand Info
- This engineer cap from Eternal is made from a combination of raw denim and genuine leather, both of which will age with wear.
- Classic engineer cap style
- Unstructured bill, can be folded and put into a pocket
- Lightweight raw denim fabric
- Underside of bill lined with leather
- Leather Eternal branded tag riveted to back
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- One size, approx 22.5" inches circumference
- Since 1997 Eternal has been producing denim and menswear garments in Kurashiki of Okayama Prefecture, Japan. The brand has garnered a cult following for their flagship selvedge denim, which has been soaked in the ocean, tied to a tree, and dried in the sun for an extremely unique texture unique to Eternal. The brand is owned by the Maeno Corporation, who has over 70 years of experience producing quality clothing focusing on vintage dying, washing, and sewing techniques.