"Evanton" Quilt Jacket in Sage
- Brand Info
- The Evanton from Barbour is a diamond-quilted jacket built for the British backcountry. Crafted from a mid-weight shell, the jacket is designed with classic outdoorsman details in a style that can be worn as an outer or inner layer. The Evanton comes detailed with a corduroy collar and the brand's signature flannel tartan lining, alongside a secure dual fastening front.
- Regular fit
- Diamond-quilted synthetic shell
- Corduroy collar and placket trim
- English tartan flannel lined yoke
- Zipper and snap front fastening
- Custom branded hardware
- Two front patch pockets with side entry, single interior pocket
- Barbour embroidery above left pocket
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 25" 27.25" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 28" Large 46" 18.5" 26.5" 28.75" X-Large 48" 19" 27" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A true British icon, few labels in the world are as timeless as Barbour. The Barbour story began in 1894, in the marketplace of England's South Shields, where the family-owned brand is still located to this day. Today, Barbour builds upon its heritage through a line of weather-proof outerwear, channeling the distinct style of the British countryside into every garment.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.