"Eye of the Forest" Norwegian Wool Blanket
- Brand Info
- Indigofera's signature oversized blankets have become some of the most sought after items in the Scandinavian brand's vast catalog of products. Produced in small-batches at a family-owned Norway factory, the wool is expertly manipulated through different combing and dyeing techniques that allow for varied textures throughout the design. Designed in collaboration with Coyote Thunder (Obi Kauffman) -- the artist and author behind the California Field Atlas -- this limited edition installment features an illustration inspired by Sierra Nevada wildlife, along with a substantial weight warm enough for endless stories around the campfire.
- Limited edition collaboration
- Oversized design
- Wildlife design illustrated by California watercolor artist Obi Kauffman
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Made in Norway
- One Size. Approximately 6.4' x 5'.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.