Fall Leaf Tough Pants in Dark Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Fall Leaf Tough Pants from Sassafras are inspired by carpenter style pants and designed for multipurpose living. Crafted in Japan using a heavyweight canvas fabric, the pants come fitted with a total of 12 pockets designed for storing an assortment of everyday essentials and tools. The pants are cut in a loose tapered silhouette based on military baker trousers, and are constructed using vintage double needle stitching with bartack reinformcement throughout.
- High rise, straight leg with minimal taper
- Heavyweight canvas fabric
- Front entry patch pockets
- Slant waist pockets
- Large rear patch pockets
- Tool loops at thigh and rear
- Bartack reinforcements
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 31" 12.25" 12.5" 10.25" 30.5" 8.75" Medium 32" 12.5" 12.5" 10.6" 30.5" 9.25" Large 34.5" 12.5" 13" 11" 30.5" 9.75" X-Large 36" 13" 13.5" 11.5" 31" 10.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Sprouted in 2004, Kyoto based Sassafras derives their inspiration from contemporary gardening, workwear, and vintage military outfits to produce ultra functional pieces designed for multipurpose living. Exceptionally unique, founder Takashi Takagi's ethos stems from his gardening approach, flowing with nature to create effortless silhouettes. With a mix of utilitarian fabrics, array of pockets, and inventive designs, Sassafras's cultivates a one-of-a-kind approach to workwear.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.