Fatigue Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- Pulling inspiration from military uniforms, Eastlogue makes use of a midweight backsatin fabric in designer Lee Dong-Ki's reinterpretation of the classic Fatigue Pant. The pants feature minimal branding as per the brand's "modest and timeless" design ethos. Equipped with adjustable waist cinches, slant style patch pockets at the waist, and flap pockets at the rear. Cut in a relaxed tapered fit with a roomy thigh, medium-high rise, and a slight taper from the knee down.
- Medium-high rise, roomy thigh, slight taper from the knee down
- Mediumweight military backsatin fabric
- Slant patch pockets at the waist
- Flap pockets at the rear
- Adjustable waist
- Button fly
- Bartack reinforcements
- 100% cotton
- Made in Korea
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 32" 12" 12.85" 9.75" 29.5" 8" Medium 34" 12.5" 13.25" 10.2" 29.5" 8.25" Large 36" 13" 13.5" 10.5" 30.5" 8.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2011, Eastlogue Permanente showcases reinterpretations of garments from around the world with a focus on timeless and modest styling. Designer Lee Dong-Ki draws inspiration from traditional military and sportswear while redesigning classic styles with aspects of utilitarian and contemporary design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.