Boro Repair BE@RBRICK in 100% & 400%
- Brand Info
- Since its debut in 2001, BE@BRICKS have become some of the most iconic collectibles in the world. Created by Medicom Toy of Japan, the BE@RBRICK has served as the canvas for many high profile designers and artists such as KAWS and Andy Warhol. This season, FDMTL lends its signature boro repair motifs to the figurine in a limited edition 2pc set of 100% and 400% sizes, complete with collaborative packaging.
- Japanese market exclusive
- Medicom Toy x FDMTL collaboration
- Boro repair style pattern
- 100% & 400% 2pc set
- Ships with collaborative packaging
- 100% plastic
Please note: Due to the rarity of this item no returns or exchanges can be accepted.
- 400% = approx 11" / 100% = approx 2.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.