Hand Sewn Slipper in Natural
- Brand Info
- Handmade by a single master craftsman from start to finish, FEIT's signature Hand Sewn Slipper is a luxury interpretation of the classic moccasin. The shoes are crafted using non-irritant vegetable-tanned leather which is prized for its durability, odor reduction, and beautiful aging attributes. Modified Goodyear construction is used to ensure the sneakers can be resoled, which sits below a one-piece leather upper that is hand-stitched at the heel for a sleek design free of seams.
- Premium vegetable-tanned leather
- Modified hand-sewn Goodyear construction
- Hand-sewn one piece upper
- Natural rubber heel
- Bamboo shank stabilizer
- Cork footbed with additional cork and leather insoles for in-between sizes
- Comes with carrying bag
- 100% leather
US Size JP Size EU Size 7 24.5 39.5 8 25.5 41 9 26.5 42 10 27.5 43 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45.5 Comparison FEIT Sneaker Size Redwing Same size FEIT Boot Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 FEIT Runner -1.0 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
- Founded in 2005 by footwear industry veteran Tull Price, FEIT is a fusion of athletic and classic designs merged into a modern luxury product. Born as a reaction against consumerism and mass production, all FEIT products are built entirely by hand from natural materials, produced in limited numbers with a carefully selected group of master craftspeople from around the world.