Field Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Field Jacket from Sage de Cret merges aspects of military uniforms with modern tailoring. Constructed using a rugged military twill fabric, the jacket has been garment-dyed for a vintage look and feel that will continue to age with wear. Inspired by the iconic M-65 style, the jacket features two utility pockets at the chest, with two pockets at the waist and a placket comprised of oversized tonal buttons. Finished with a flannel liner for more comfortable layering.
- Relaxed fit
- Japanese military fabric
- Two utility pockets at chest, two at waist
- Interior waist cinch drawcord
- Oversized tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45.5" 18.5" 22.75" 29" Medium 47" 18.75" 23.75" 30" Large 48" 19" 24.75" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.