"Going to Battle" Denim Tote
- Brand Info
- The "Going to Battle" tote bag from Momotaro is uniquely built using a reworked denim top block. Sewn using Momotaro's original 15.7oz Vintage Label denim fabric, the bag features many of the same details from the brand's iconic line of jeans, now repurposed in bag form. The bag comes fitted with fully-functional back pockets with the signature "Going to Battle" stripes, along with the same deer skin leather patch and copper hardware. The perfect accessory for any denim fan!
- 15.7oz sanforized Vintage Label denim fabric
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Fully lined with custom Momotaro canvas fabric used for pocket bags
- Custom branded Momotaro natural deer skin leather patch
- Single snap closure with custom engraved iron button
- Filled belt loops
- Custom engraved copper rivets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
One size, approx. 16" L, 11" D, 3" W
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.