07-041 "Going to Battle" Gradient T-Shirt in Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- This limited edition shirt from Momotaro features a unique natural indigo gradient across the face of the shirt. This beautiful color was achieved through a laborious dying process that involves slowly dipping the shirt in an indigo vat from the bottom up. Woven using 100% Zimbabwe cotton, this sturdy 5.2oz t-shirt features the signature "Going to Battle" stripes on the left arm, as well as double needle construction and a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Gradient-dyed in natural indigo
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Double needle construction
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 38" 16.5" 8.25" 26" Large 40" 18" 9" 27" X-Large 43" 19" 9.5" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.