Graphique T-Shirt in Guido
- Brand Info
- Arpenteur's popular graphic t-shirts printed on a heavyweight French jersey fabric, and feature the brand's signature comic art designed by French artist Régric. Each shirt is constructed with vintage double needle seams, and cut in a casual regular fit style.
- Regular fit with straight hem
- Silkscreened graphic print designed by famed French comic book artist Régric
- Vintage double needle construction
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 19.5" 9.5" 27" Medium 40" 18" 10.5" 28" Large 42" 18.5" 10.5" 28.5" X-Large 44" 18.5" 10.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.