"Green" Sunglasses in Matte Black
- Brand Info
Eyewear from Han Kjøbenhavn has been at the core of the Danish imprint for over 10 years; serving as the original inspiration for the label in 2008. The Green Sunglasses sport a modified aviator-style shape with a minimalist wire frame design. The frames are crafted using brushed silvertone metal, and are paired with CR-39 lenses from Germany's legendary Carl Zeiss optical house. All Han Kjøbenhavn sunglasses feature 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Handmade from brushed silvertone metal
- Authentic Carl Zeiss CR-39 lenses
- Japanese nickel-free hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with case and cleaning cloth
42 Eye - 25 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born on the streets of Copenhagen, Han Kjøbenhavn is a contemporary menswear label rooted in Danish design culture. The label's experimental designs are the product of visionary founder Jannik Davidsen, who's storytelling has garnered global acclaim across eyewear, clothing, and film mediums since 2008.