Gym Court Sneaker in Blue Green
- Brand Info
- The Gym Court Sneaker from Moonstar is a remodeled 1960's training shoe made without compromise to the original design, comfort, or quality. Crafted in Japan, the sneakers are built using a heavyweight canvas upper and come equipped with vulcanized rubber soles. The shoes are melded together using the ancient "Ka-ryu" technique, which fires the outsoles in a kiln at 240°F to create a stronger and more durable shoe after extensive wear.
- Made using the artisan kiln fired "Ka-ryu" process
- Textured rubber out-sole
- Heavyweight canvas upper
- Vulcanized construction
- Gum bottom sole
- Reinforcement at heel and toe
- Cushioned in-sole
- Made in Japan
- Sizes like typical converse-type shoe. Take a full size down from your regular shoe size.
US Size JP Size EU Size 7 25 39.5 8 26 41 9 27 42 10 28 43 11 29 44 12 30 45.5 Comparison SLP Size Shoes Like Pottery Same size Redwing Same size FEIT Low-Top Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
- Since 1873, Moonstar has been handcrafting canvas sneakers in their Kurume, Fukuoka studio. As the parent company of Shoes Like Pottery, Moonstar uses the same "Ka-ryu" vulcanizing process to meld the sole to each shoe, resulting in a more durable and longer-lasting sneaker.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.