Hakama Pants Santome in Grey
- Brand Info
- Fusing contemporary tailoring and traditional Japanese kimono, vsivim's Hakama Pant presents the brand's Japanese roots in a modern-styled trouser. visvim's Santome fabric draws inspiration from traditional Touzan weaves dating back to the Edo Period. Woven with a luxe composition of wool, linen, and cotton, the fabric has a medium weight and textured loose-weave. Detailed with tailored pleating, these pants come fixed with an integrated tie-belt at the waist, side-seam pockets at the hips, and two welt pockets at the rear.
- Medium-weight wool, linen, cotton blend fabric
- Straight fit
- Tailored pleats and darting
- Integrated tie-belt
- Two side-seam pockets at the waist
- Two welt pockets at the rear
- Rear vented waist detailing
- Button fly with water buffalo horn buttons
- Shell: 66% wool 33% linen 1% cotton
- Liner: 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 1 31" 12" 13" 9.75" 30.5" 8.5" 2 32.5" 12.25" 13.5" 10.25" 31.5" 9"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.