- The signature Haori Shirt from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Inspired by the popular 18th century Japanese winter coat, this Hanten style installment is made from a heavyweight wool fabric and features a fully lined body and fill for extra warmth. Fitted with elegant collar detailing and classic tie closure.
- Sewn using heavyweight brushed wool fabric with shadow stripe texture
- Inspired by traditional Japanese haori and hanten jackets
- Lined with vintage Japanese pinstripe fabric
- Fluffy wool-blend fill for extra warmth
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Hanten style tie at waist
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- 3/4 sleeve length
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Fill: 55% wool, 35% polyester, 10% rayon
- Made in Japan
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.