Haori Coat in Indigo Stitch
- Brand Info
- The Haori Coat from Setto Indigo Label (formerly known as SOULIVE) is the brand's signature garment. Designed as a contemporary take on the traditional Japanese jacket of the same name, this installment comes equipped with two waist pockets, a hybrid raglan sleeve design, and a triple-stitched placket. Constructed using the brand's illustrious sashiko fabric, the coat has been overdyed with Japanese indigo allowing for an array of blues to shine.
- Regular fit
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Crafted using Japanese sashiko fabric
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Two pockets at the waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 19" 23.5" 33" 3 43" 20" 24.25" 34" 4 44" 21" 25" 34.5" 5 46" 22" 25" 35"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.