Haori Sashiko Coat in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. This full-length installment is constructed using an indigo-dyed sashiko fabric with cotton velveteen trim along the placket and pockets. The coat blends elements of customary Japanese garb with western-style attire, creating a unique item that is both contemporary and classic.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Sewn using lightweight sashiko fabric
- Velveteen trim along placket and pockets
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Hanten style tie with two pockets at waist
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- 3/4 sleeve length
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 16.5" 21.5" 41" 3 44" 17" 22" 43" 4 46" 18" 22.5" 44"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.