Haori Sashiko Shirt in Indigo Kofu Remake
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori Shirt from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Made from a lightweight sashiko fabric, this shirt blends elements of customary Japanese garb with western-style attire, creating a unique shirt that is both contemporary and classic. This Ainoha style installment was indigo-dyed for a rich color that will fade with wear, and features patchwork repair detailing with various fabrics sourced from the city of Kofu, Japan.
- Sewn using lightweight sashiko fabric
- Inspired by traditional Japanese haori jackets
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Patched with various fabrics sourced from Kofu, Japan
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Ainoha style tie at waist
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- 3/4 sleeve length
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 18" 22.5" 29.5" 3 41" 18.5" 22.5" 29.75" 4 43" 19" 23.5" 30" 5 45" 20" 24.5" 31"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.