Haori Sashiko Shirt in Washed Indigo Remake
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori Shirt from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Made from a lightweight sashiko fabric, this shirt blends elements of customary Japanese garb with western-style attire, creating a unique shirt that is both contemporary and classic. This seasonal Ainoha installment was sewn using a natural indigo dyed sashiko fabric that was then washed for a softer feel and worn look. Patched with various indigo-dyed fabrics that will fade with wear.
- Special edition patchwork
- Patched with various indigo-dyed fabrics
- Washed natural indigo dyed lightweight sashiko fabric
- Inspired by traditional Japanese haori jackets
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Seasonal 3/4 sleeve length
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 18" 21" 28.5" 3 41" 18.5" 21.5" 29.5" 4 43" 19" 22" 30"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.