Haori Western Denim Shirt in White
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori Western from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Made from a lightweight denim fabric, this shirt blends elements of customary Japanese garb with western-style attire, creating a unique shirt that is both contemporary and classic. This limited edition installment was sewn using unbleached white yarn that was then washed for a soft feel and worn look. Patched with contrasting red fabrics and bandanas that will age with the garment.
- Special edition patchwork, no two items are alike
- Patched with various fabrics, including red bandana at back
- Washed lightweight denim fabric sewn using unbleached white yarn
- Inspired by traditional Japanese haori jackets
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Western style snap button sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 18" 25.25" 28.5" 3 41" 18.5" 25.75" 29" 4 43" 19" 26.25" 29.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.