Harvesty Haori Jacket in Matte Black
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori Shirt from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. The Harvesty series constructed using a breathable distressed linen fabric, with the Fall installment featuring a multi-colored wool liner extra warmth. Finished with a hand-stitched SOULIVE logo.
- Sewn using distressed linen fabric
- Genuine wool-blend liner
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Logo stitch detail at waist
- 3/4 sleeve length
- Shell: 100% linen
- Liner: 30% wool, 30% acrylic, 30% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 45" 23" 18.75" 27" 3 48" 24" 19" 27" 4 50" 24.5" 19" 28" 5 52" 26" 19.5" 29.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.