HBT Military Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic jacket from SOULIVE pulls inspiration from vintage military attire. Constructed using an indigo-dyed herringbone twill, the jacket sports a classic two pocket front and is designed with an asymmetrical placket. The jacket comes equipped with brushed brass buttons that will continue to provide contrast as the jacket ages to a beautiful blue with wear.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed herringbone twill fabric from Japan
- Two pockets at front
- Asymmetrical front placket
- Solid brass buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 140lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16.5" 24" 28.5" 3 43" 17.5" 24.75" 29.25" 4 44" 18.5" 25" 30.25" 5 47" 19.5" 25.5" 30.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.