Heavy Flannel Work Shirt in Blue Grey
- Brand Info
- Making use of heavyweight fabrics and heritage inspired detailing, Pherrow's flannels are a casual interpretation of 1930s work shirts. This iteration features a thickly woven cotton fabric in a multicolor palette. Drawing from the brand's experience in reproduction the shirt is constructed with triple needle-stitched detailing, chain-stitched side-seams, dual chest pockets, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight flannel fabric
- Dual chest pockets at front
- Gusseted side-vents
- Chain stitched side-seams
- Custom buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 17.25" 23.75" 27" Large 42" 18.25" 24.5" 28" X-Large 44" 19" 25" 28.5" XX-Large 46" 19.75" 25.5" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles; founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.