Heavyweight Dobby Sashiko Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This shirt from Momotaro is crafted in Japan using the brand's heavyweight textured dobby fabric in a classic work shirt silhouette. Indigo dyed for a rich color, this fabric highlights a spectrum of indigo-blues that will continue to fade and transform with continued wear. The shirt sports a classic workwear design with two chest pockets in the front, chain-stitch runoff detailing at the gusset, and double needle stitching throughout.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Heavyweight Japanese dobby fabric
- Double-needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- Resin buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 42" 17.5" 24.5" 27.5" 40 44" 18.5" 25" 28" 42 46" 19" 25.5" 28.5" 44 48" 19.5" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.