Hoof Crafts Stole in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Hoof Crafts Stole makes use of a rugged, neppy cotton with a vintage appearance. The textured material combines with the indigo dye to create a scarf that feels both antique and modern at once.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Hoof motif discharge print
- Selvedge edges with fringe ends
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- One size. Approximately 27" x 60"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.