Hunting Nep Flannel in Grey Wool
- Brand Info
- Taking inspiration from '50s hunting jackets, the Pherrow's PHWS1 Flannel features a heavily textured recycled-wool nep fabric in a classic button-up silhouette. Fitted with work shirt elements, the Nep Shirt Jacket, features dual chest pockets, elbow reinforcement, and comes constructed on vintage machinery in Japan.
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight recycled-wool nep fabric
- Dual flap pockets at the front
- Resin buttons
- Chainstitch side-seams
- 45% cotton 35% wool 20% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium / 38 41" 17" 23.5" 26.5" Large / 40 43" 18" 24" 27.5" X-Large / 42 45" 19" 24.5" 28.5" XX-Large / 44 47" 19.5" 25" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.