Ice Tiger Hawaiian Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This Hawaiian-style shirt is sewn using an indigo-dyed lightweight Japanese linen fabric and features an all-over tiger design. Cut in a regular fit with short sleeves, this Summer-friendly shirt is fitted with a single chest pocket, and finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, may fade with wear
- Japanese fabric with all-over tiger design
- Regular fit
- Single chest pocket
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom Trocas shell buttons
- 100% linen
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 9" 28.25" Medium 44.5" 18" 9.5" 29" Large 45.5" 19" 10" 30" X-Large 48" 19.5" 10.5" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.