Banks 12oz Denim Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Banks denim jacket is Indigofera's reinterpretation of the classic type-3 denim jacket style. Crafted using a rigid 12oz denim from Japan, the jacket sports a classic silhouette that has been modified to include two hand pockets at the waist and two interior pockets. Equipped with custom iron buttons and a custom branded leather patch.
- 12oz rigid Japanese sanforized denim
- Modified type-3 denim jacket design with hand pockets at waist
- Two reinforced button-closure chest pockets at front
- Two interior pockets
- Custom branded iron buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Interior locker loop
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.25" 24.5" 22.5" Medium 44" 18.25" 25.5" 23.25" Large 46" 19" 26.5" 24" X-Large 48" 20" 27.25" 24.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.