Kasuri Jinbei in Dark Olive
- Brand Info
- The Kasuri Jacket from maharishi draws inspiration from the Japanese jinbei coat. Constructed using hand-loomed Ikat cotton, the coat features a Kasuri fabric throughout that has been garment-dyed for a vintage look and feel. Produced using organic cotton, the Jinbei is designed as a relaxed layer, complete with elongated drop shoulder sleeves and an asymmetrical open tie front.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using hand-loomed Ikat cotton
- Asymmetrical double open tie front
- 3m side label
- Two pockets at waist pockets
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 22" 15.5" 29.5" Medium 47" 23" 16.5" 30.5" Large 50" 24" 16.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.