Attachment / KKA
Tencel Zip-Up Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Tencel Zip-Up Hoodie is sewn using a tencel/cotton/linen blend that creates a waxed and leathery appearance. Kumagai's innovative design makes use of a two-way Riri zipper, a unique slash pocket, and continuous zipper to hood pattern. The ribbed sleeves and hem enhance the impression of a leather, while the medium weight fabric retains the comfort and versatility of a standard hoodie.
- Medium length with regular fit
- Unique back paneling to improve mobility
- Seamless zipper to hood design
- Unique slash hand pocket design
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Two-way metal Riri zipper
- Medium weight, breathable fabric with waxed appearance
- 50% Tencel, 30% Cotton, 20% Linen
- Made in Japan
- Model KB71-064
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 18" 25" 25.75" 3 45.5" 18.5" 26" 26.5" 4 47" 19" 26.25" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.