Taslan Nylon M-65 Mods Coat in Khaki Grey
- Brand Info
- The Taslan Nylon M-65 Mods Coat is a military style jacket redesigned for a clean modern look. The jacket uses a hi-tech nylon fabric that gives a matte cotton-like appearance, that has an irregular vintage feel. This version of the M-65 is unlined, making it a perfect overcoat or windbreaker for cool spring days. The band collar design and variable fit of this jacket make it easy to be worn over other jackets or as a stand-alone piece.
- Modified M-65 style long coat
- Oversized fit
- High density Taslan nylon shell with vintaged look
- Extra large two-way Riri zipper front, with additional snap closure
- Weathered metal snaps
- Two hand pockets with snap closure flaps
- Zip closure sleeve pocket
- Draw string with leather fastener waist adjustment, draw string hem adjustment
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
- Model KC71-018
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 50.5" 17" 27" 42" 3 52" 17.5" 27.75" 42.5" 4 53" 18" 28" 43" 5 54" 19" 28.5" 43.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.