Kimono Deck Jacket in Olive
- Brand Info
- The Kimono Deck Jacket from maharishi merges elements of American and Japanese military attire into a single unified garment. The jacket is constructed using Japanese corded cotton jungle cloth, and comes lined with a fleece interior for warmth. The jacket's silhouette is inspired by the classic kimono, which is contrasted by details from US Navy N-1 Deck Jackets. Equipped with storm cuffs and the brand's signature internal shoulder straps for carrying.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using Japanese corded cotton jungle cloth
- Contrasting fleece liner
- Storm cuffs
- Internal shoulder carry straps
- Exterior locket loop at back
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 18" 25" 28" Medium 47" 18.75" 25.75" 28.5" Large 48.5" 19.25" 26.25" 29" X-Large 50" 19.75" 26.75" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.