"Kinney" Sunglasses in Matte Brown
- Brand Info
Garrett Leight's Kinney sunglasses are an enduring wayfarer style inspired by the personality of Venice, California. Handmade from durable acetate, the versatile frame sports a rounded keyhole design idea for medium to large face sizes, and comes fitted with CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade from matte finished cellulose acetate
- Semi-flat brown colored CR-39 lenses
- Sun filter category 3
- Double-pin details at temple
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
49 Eye - 22 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.