wings + horns
Knit Pile Reversible Crewneck Sweater in Melange Black
- Brand Info
- This sweater from wings+horns is a reversible layering piece made from textured Japanese fabric. The sweater's knit pile base sports an extremely soft feel and a melange texture thanks to its contrasting yarn. Designed in a tailored cut with freedom sleeves for enhanced range of motion.
- Tailored fit
- Made from Japanese knit pile fabric
- Freedom sleeve style
- Flatlock stitching
- Premium ribbing
- 84% cotton, 10% polyester, 6% rayon
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37.5" 15.75" 25" 26.75" Medium 41" 16.75" 25.5" 26.75" Large 43" 17" 26.25" 28.5" X-Large 47" 18.25" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.