Attachment / KKA
Lamb Leather Rider's Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Lamb Leather Rider Jacket is made from Spanish Lambskin, considered the highest quality worldwide and most exclusive among first-grade luxury leathers. The flawless matte leather takes a subtle brown hue, and has a supple hand feel. The jacket sticks to tradition with a cropped body and long sleeves. The slim fit can be paired with any simple layer to produce a stunning look.
- Slim fit minimal single rider style
- Supple Spanish lamb leather
- Hand-polished Raccagni metal zippers used throughout
- Two-way front zipper
- Two zipper hand pockets
- One angled zipper chest pocket
- Zipper cuffs
- Two zipper inner pockets
- Silky cupro lining in body and sleeves
- Body: Spanish Lambskin
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model KC83-011
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 16.25" 25.5" 24.25" 3 39" 16.75" 26.25" 24.75" 4 41" 17" 27" 25" 5 43.5" 17.5" 28 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.