Leaf Print Hawaiian Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Pherrow's Hawaiian shirts are modeled after vintage open-collar vacation shirts and feature an indigo discharge process giving the fabric intricate designs with deep colors. This iteration features a contrasting leaf print atop a sleek cotton poplin fabric. The shirt come finished with an open camp-collar, single chest pocket, and comes cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Indigo dye discharge print
- Lightweight cotton poplin fabric
- Single chest pockets at front
- Straight hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43" 17.25" 8.25" 27.5" Large 45" 17.75" 8.25" 27.5" X-Large 47" 18.5" 8.5" 28.25" XX-Large 49" 19.75" 8.75" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles; founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.