Attachment / KKA
Leather Double Rider Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Leather Double Rider Jacket is made from a heavy deerskin. The oiled leather shows off its natural grain beautifully, and has a supple and luxurious feel. Attachment's take on this timeless classic strips the jacket of its buttons and epaulets, giving it a sleek minimal design. The slim fit can be paired with any simple layer to produce a stunning look.
- Slim fit minimal double rider style
- Supple, heavy, oiled deerskin leather
- Metal Riri two-way zip front closure
- Three Riri zipper front pockets
- Two inner pockets sewn into the lining
- Metal Riri zipper cuffs
- Body: Deerskin
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model AB72-205
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 17" 24.75" 25" 3 40" 17.5" 25.5" 25.5" 4 42" 18" 26" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.