"Life-Death" T-Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this t-shirt is adorned with intricate handworked embroidery at the chest. Crafted using organic cotton, the fabric is FairTrade and developed with a lighter carbon footprint than non-organic cotton. This installment references Hokusai's artwork 'Phantom of Kohada Koheiji', the inverted skull filled with psychoactive plants (Morning Glory, Belladonna, Cytisus Canariensis and Hyoscyamus), draws its design from Tibetan Buddhists use of skulls from ancestors to prepare herbal medicines and elixirs.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using 190g organic cotton jersey
- Embroidered design at chest
- Ribbed collar
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17" 8.25" 27.75" Medium 43" 17.5" 8.75" 28.75" Large 46" 18.5" 9.5" 29.5" X-Large 47" 19.5" 9.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.