Attachment / KKA
Light Tech Stretch Rider Pants in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- The Light Tech Rider Pants from Attachment are constructed from a breathable synthetic fabric for superior mobility and functionality. Drawing inspiration from biker pants, the piece is designed with darts in the knee and legs to achieve a super slim silhouette. Constructed with a stretch waistband, elongated draw cords, and a minimalist top block free of zippers or buttons.
- Slim tapered articulated fit
- Lightweight synthetic stretch fabric
- Stretch waist band with draw cords
- Two slant front pockets
- Two welted back pockets
- 66% triacetate, 34% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model AP03-206
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 30" 10.25" 11" 7" 26.75" 5.5" 3 32" 10.5" 11.5" 7.25" 27.5" 5.65" 4 34" 10.5" 12" 7.75" 28.5" 5.85" 5 36" 10.75" 12.5" 8.25" 29.5" 6.15"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.