Linen Coaches Jacket in Off White
- Brand Info
- Inspired by the duality of the Arctic summertime, adidas Originals by wings+horns is a practice of form and function. This collaborative jacket is made from a nep linen fabric and features a versatile interior mesh liner that wicks away sweat and moisture. Finished with articulated stitch detailing across the chest, white snap buttons, and subdued adidas Three Stripe branding along the arm.
- Designed by wings + horns in Vancouver, BC
- adidas Three Stripe detailing
- Nep linen fabric with mesh liner
- Articulated stitch detailing across chest
- Tonal snap button closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets at side
- Interior drawstring cinch waist
- Elastic cuffs
- Polyester lined sleeves
- 55% cotton, 45% linen
- Style code: BR8696
Please note: Due to limited quantities, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 18" 26.5" 28.5" Large 46" 18.5" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- adidas Originals and wings+horns unite for a new collaborative collection inspired by the Arctic summer, a dual world of dark & light; brooding & beautiful. Designed in Vancouver BC, this season explores the theme of duality by blending traditional tailoring, contemporary fabrics and progressive design into a single form. The range of lightweight, weather-ready pieces merge signature adidas motifs with wings + horns technical mastery into a cohesive collection that brings the Arctic landscape to life.