Linen Dyed Cap in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Linen Dyed cap from Poten is crafted using melange dyed linen twill and features cowhide accenting designed to patina with wear. Detailed with the brand's signature 19 stitch brim, the hat features a cowhide adjustable strap, baseball collectors card hangtag, and Japanese YKK hardware atop the crown. Designed as a baseball fanatics love letter to the sport, Poten hats are crafted in the same factory producing headwear for Japan's major league baseball teams.
- 8-panel design
- Melange dyed linen twill fabric
- Adjustable metal clasp strap in back
- 19 Stitch brim
- Japanese YKK hardware
- Natural cowhide sweatband
- Cowhide adjustable strap
- 100% linen
- Made in Japan
One size, adjustable.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded by baseball fanatic and former professional player Hironobu Iguchi, Poten is a love letter to baseball. In their mission to design the perfect baseball cap, Poten uses era-specific detailing and construction, and produces their hats in the same Okayama factory as Japan's major league baseball teams. With an array of details paying homage to the sport, Poten promises a hat built for years of wear both on and off the field.