Linen-Silk Shawl Collar Cardigan in Brown Tan Multi
- Brand Info
- Inspired by cabin sweaters of the 1930's, this impeccable cardigan from RRL is painstakingly hand-knit using 17 different kinds of yarn. This installment features a cable-knit design typical of sweaters from the Aran Islands of Ireland and is crafted using twisted melange yarn for more varied color and texture, with signature RRL southwestern motifs throughout. Comprised of a linen, silk, wool and cotton blend this sweater comes equipped with oversized horn buttons and is finished with two pockets at the waist.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight linen-silk wool blend yarn
- Shawl collar design with button placket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Two pockets at waist
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 72% linen 12% silk 10% wool 6% cotton
- Made in China
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24.5" 25" Medium 42" 17.5" 24.5"
25" Large 45" 18.5" 25" 26" X-Large 48" 20" 25.5" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.